That night we went to Leah and Andrew's for a yummy BBQ dinner. Zoe loved her present from Jayme and Kenneth. She was petting it for hours.
We spent the next day at an arts festival in Boulder with Sondra, Andrew, and cutie Zachary. It was hot and crowded, but the beef jerkey was to die for. Jayme is obsessed with her new ultimate massage tool. No more concrete corners for her!
"May I" brought us entertainment for hours. Let's have it be known that the reigning champion is MEGAN! Go girl power!
Bringing Gus to the dog park was the Memorial Day highlight. He almost took Jayme out while we were parked in 7 Eleven - couldn't wait another minute to get into the water!
YUM - Dinner at Vesta Dipping Grill was delish and such a treat! Thanks Alice and Bruce!
3 comments:
I believe the reigning champ is Robert Hager
Hope your neck feels better Danny boy. We all know I am the reigning champ of May I...
Tell Daniel to feel better and let me know if he needs an attorney -- I know one, who could always use some business.
Post a Comment