Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Changes all around...

I don't have a picture to go with this (yet) but wanted to share that I'll be teaching kindergarten next year! I'm really excited (and nervous) about the whole thing. We have half-day kindergarten out here so I'll only be working in the mornings, and have afternoons with the baby! Yay! More info and pictures to come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That is such great news!! You'll love the age, I'm sure...don't you remember how much you loved those little ones at 68?Hope all is well, and thanks for the beautiful anniversary card-it's still up!

Anonymous said...

I love it Megs!! I just found out the news reading your blog! I think it'll be such a great fit for you as a new mom! Yay!
xokt

Anonymous said...

Its perfect since you already have practice with kindergartners, you know since Daniel behaves like one...