Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend in Breckenridge




Daniel and I went up to Breckenridge for the weekend (because we donated the red car, we got a 2 night voucher - little did we know it was for the Best Western...and we had to listen to a 2 hour timeshare shpiel.) But, I wanted to schedule it close to our anniversary so it could be a celebration! We had a fun time - the weather held out even though we had packed our winter clothes, and we spent lots of time just relaxing.
Walking on main street was fun - Daniel was taking pictures like crazy. There were lots of pretty flowers and the funniest little bench that I thought I might break with my extra pounds!
The one little glitch in our otherwise lovely weekend was that I fell down the slippery steps at the hotel pool, hit my head and wound up with the most sore tush ever! Other than a big bruise, I'm fine (and the baby is, too) but it was not very fun.... neither has sitting down been the past couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan,

You look GREAT!!! I am sooo excited for you...not too much longer, thank goodness!!!

Hope all is well, and that you are enjoying the little ones in kindergarten. Keep me posted with any news!

Love,
Laura