Sunday, September 7, 2008

Surprise!

This week at Erin's girls night my wonderful friends planned a surprise celebration - it was all about me - soooo sweet! There was a fun New York theme going on... too cute! There's a little tradition going on to make a "birthing bracelet" when someone is going to have a baby. Everyone picks a special bead and together they will bring (in this case, me) strength and blessings during the birth. I love my bracelet.... it's beautiful and has so much love behind it! The girls also made some CD's for the baby and me... can't wait to dance around with him or her!
Here is a slideshow of pictures from Thursday night.

1 comment:

A Tango with the Tingey's said...

Hey it's Charlotte from Bradley! You are looking good, the end is near! I can't wait to hear about your birth experience. Things are great here at home with Evelyn and I, she is growing and smiling and so cute! There's lots of new pics on our blog. Keep in touch.