Perhaps I'm addicted to this scrapblogging site. Not good! Although, it's much less time consuming than actual scrapbooking so maybe it's a good thing :)Remember you can click on the scrapblog picture to make it bigger. Enjoy the updates on Jonah!



4 comments:
so adorable! Megan, Jonah is such a beautiful baby and you and Daniel are so cute! Love your new family and all these scrapblogs.
I love all the pictures! Jonah is so beautiful.
HI Megan
I"m so glad you sent me your blog...and I'm so glad I'm off track because I've spent a lot of time reading and looking at all your wonderful pictures.
Excuse me, Jonah is not only beautifully handsome but he is obviously gifted AND talented...what a cutie.. really you can see so much personality all ready !
I'm looking forward to meeting him...and seeing you..you look terrific.. how come I'm the only one 24 years later trying to loose the baby fat?
xoxo Ann
what is the scrapblogging site you use?
Post a Comment