Here are some pictures from the past few weeks (newest to oldest.)
Here are some bath/tushie shots from today after Daniel bathed Jonah.
He's been loving his food - sweet potatoes, bananas and pears were the new foods the past couple of weeks. Next up is squash and different cereals. Jonah definitely makes a mess when he eats!
One day after work, I arrived at Jackie's house to pick Jonah up and I was greeted by grinning Jonah in a bright pink hat! Too funny!
He also met my sister, Aunt Rachel, for the first time. She brought cute turtle gifts from Buffalo and Jonah loved spending time with her.
We went for his 6 month checkup at the doctor and Jonah was all smiles just seconds after a shot, crazy kid!
Cousin Zachary loves reading to Jonah (here they were reading about Shabbat) and there's a family shot from a Friday as we were getting ready to go to a Shabbat dinner at Dr. Mike's (the pediatrician we met at the hospital when Jonah was born.)
Jonah went on his first swing ride and loved it! He was so happy and laughing - I wished I could have taken a video but didn't have enough memory on my camera at the time :(
No comments:
Post a Comment