Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time is flying!

I know this is incredibly disappointing to everyone, but I have decided to stop the scrapblogging. Dry your eyes. I had a lot of problems getting the book printed up and it just wasn't worth it. I'm back to traditional scrapbooking for now! But I wanted to catch up with some pictures from the last couple of months since I haven't posted on the blog in awhile. Jonah is growing up so quickly. The other day I made a list of everything he is saying and so far we're up to 16 words! That really sounds like a lot to me. The best is when Daniel or I say "I love you" and he says "luh-loo" back. It's so cute! He is usually a pretty happy little guy... loves to climb and go and do, and he is in a bit of a daddy phase right now. As in, all he wants is Daniel, but he calls Daniel "mommy".... go figure. I'm a little insulted but trying to get over it. Enjoy the photos... more to come soon as we leave tomorrow for our trip to NJ/NY!

1 comment:

ann colomy said...

HI Megan
I'm hoping I'm reading...I'm still blogging but just not scrapbook blogging. I love reading about your little family.. and I learn a lot.. places to take my new grandbaby etc.
I can't believe in a few months my baby will be doing what you baby is doing.... whew.. being a grand ma is amazing.. but I'm tired !! Tired and happy !
xoxo Granny Annie