So we decided spur of the moment to find out our baby's sex at the ultrasound... and we're having another BOY!
Thought we'd take this fun picture while we were in Lake Havasu in order to share the news.
I have to admit that Daniel was psyched right away and for me it took a little while... but now I am getting really excited for Jonah to have a little brother!! If he is anything like Jonah I will be the luckiest mommy in the world :)
Below is a slideshow of some random pics from earlier this month and then our trip to Lake Havasu to visit my parents. Jonah had a blast with his Grandma Andrea and Grandpa Stan. He is still talking about everything we did. Daniel and I escaped for a night to Las Vegas. We stayed in this really cool hotel called Red Rock and I even won over $100 in roulette! Woo hoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment