Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 Months and Counting...

The past few weeks have been a blur - an exciting blur - but just went by way too fast. I can't believe that I go back to work this week. I'm sure once I get into the routine it will be fine, but right now the idea of leaving my little Levi is so heartbreaking! We've had a busy fall with lots of visitors and adventures. The highlight was definitely seeing Jonah interact with his cousin Sami. We haven't seen her in a year and she is no longer a baby... she's now a fun playmate for Jonah! We took lots of fun pictures with her and Aunt Jayme even took a video of them having some fun. I also put a video from the other day when Jonah was trying to help Levi get to sleep. Enjoy :) We have been doing lots of fun "fall stuff" and can't wait for Halloween!


No comments: