Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter and More

It's been forever since I put pictures on the blog, so here is a small selection from the past few months.
We've been lucky to have all 4 grandparents visit, as well as lots of fun with friends and cousins!
Levi is getting so big so fast... he's now eating solids and sitting up well, and he has 2 bottom teeth!  If only he would sleep....
Jonah is a great big brother and is enjoying preschool.  He definitely has his "terrible threes" moments, sometimes more often than not, but overall he is a big love!  For our family and Jewish friends, check out the video after the slideshow :)
Below the video there is a fun little quiz from Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

ann colomy said...

Hi Megan
I know I just saw you at school.. but I'm so glad I ( randomly) checked your blogged... loved the pictures.. loved the song... adorable family.. so fun.. keep the updates coming! xoxo Ann