Sunday, June 17, 2007

Catch-Up Blog

Here are the pictures that I described in my last post: I took 2 students to this crazy place called "Amazing Jakes." They won a day with me at the school auction. So much fun!



















Here are pictures from cousin Leah and Andrew's Mexican fiesta... See, Zoe liked the salsa! Just kidding, I think those were carrots. Daniel and Aunt Kathy... and cutie pie Zachary. Daniel is getting good with the camera!





































Here is Leah with her daughter Zoe and Sondra with her son Zachary. So fun!
















Last weekend Bruce came to spend the weekend with Daniel while I was away at Wakarusa (pictures to come, I hope!)



















This weekend was pretty much spent entirely on report cards. Phew, what a sigh of relief! And thank goodness for laptops.


































2 comments:

van Zelm family said...

Those are such great pictures. I love the pictures of Zoe and Zachary! When are we getting together again for Mexican food?...I think I STILL have leftovers! Ha

Matthew Alevy said...

I remember that tree frog. Nice work Danny boy!