Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's been so long!
I know it's been a month since I've posted... so much has been going on but there's no time to get pictures on here! We've celebrated Passover, enjoyed another visit with Grandma Alice, gone on tons of walks on our nice days, eaten lots of new foods, and had lots of laughs. Jonah cracks up now (sometimes for no apparent reason) and it's just the cutest thing ever! He loves sitting up and babbling, playing with toys and dancing. He is getting so much stronger and it seems like he'll be crawling pretty soon, but who knows! So far, no teeth (and I'm not at all upset about that!) Our next post will be of photos from the east coast - the three of us leave on Friday! Can't wait to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
each one of these pictures is cuter than the next... but I'm sorry my favorite is gus and the Jonah... cute cute cute..
what a fun time !
Post a Comment