Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jonah the Traveling Man


We spent over 2 weeks in New York and New Jersey this month. Check out the (long) slideshow of our favorite photos. It was so nice to get away, to see so many friends and family members, and for Jonah to meet everyone! Sadly, he did not get to enjoy the foods that I loved partaking in: bagels, pizza, and coffee from Dunkin' Donuts! Since we've been back home, Jonah has been super cranky. I thought he just missed New York until I felt his gums -- he is cutting his first tooth! Sleeping has been a challenge lately and I'm hoping when he's finished teething we can get back on track. Jonah's been moving all over the room by rolling... still no crawling. Lots of babbling and he's trying to imitate us waving to him. This is a super fun age and we know that it will just get better and better!



No comments: