Sunday, January 3, 2010

Road Trip!

Melanie, Jonah and I went on a fun adventure road trip to Lake Havasu over Christmas. Jonah was a trooper, and we did the trip in 2 days each way. On our way out there, we stopped in Alburquerque and went out for authentic Mexican food with Silas's brother Sam and his wife Nadine. Jonah enjoyed dinner until he got a taste of a jalepeno pepper in the guac! He let out the loudest scream I have ever heard!
Our time in Havasu was very relaxing. We enjoyed the down time and got to hike one day - good thing we left Jonah with my parents because we weren't really prepared for the dry waterfall drop and I had to spiderman-rock-climb to get out! It was pretty insane! Other than that, our time in Havasu was pretty low key... and my parents loved having us... well, Jonah mostly! :)
They got to hang out with him overnight while Mel and I went to Las Vegas. I had never been there before so you'll have to bear with the tons of pictures below!
The ride back was much more scenic....Enjoy the scrapblogs and slideshow!



No comments: