Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Time

Alice and Bruce visited at the same time that Laura and Jessica were here. That doesn't happen too often, so we had to take advantage. One huge lasagna dinner and game of Clue later, we were stuffed and happy. I felt quite lucky to have played Clue twice in one month! And, I didn't win either time! My sister is our next visitor, so hopefully she will want to play. I can always count on Rachel for fun games! Gus loved the company, as he always does. Daniel showed off Gus' talents (high-five, roll over, and WAIT - hence the pieces of cheese on his paws.) Everyone was quite impressed.
Bruce and Alice spent time with us and got their new apartment all ready for a yummy brunch. No pictures, but it was fun to see Zachary and Zoe play together again. Zach even said my name a few times! Progress!



No comments: