Monday, January 28, 2008

New York, New York!


I got back from NY last night.... what a fun week! It started with spending last Sunday night with Laura - how could I not take a picture??!! So upsetting. Then I went to Grandma Mimi and Papou's house a few of the days, as well as spending a bunch of time with Jessica and little Lena. She is too cute! Luckily I got to see a bunch of other friends - Alyssa and I strolled around Huntington and got a free pass to see the Kite Runner (great movie!) because our old camp buddy Jacob Stebel was the manager! One night I had dinner with Mike and coffee with Carol.









































Thursday night Jess and I went out for a baby-free Indian dinner. Such a treat! I had a fun Friday spent in the city. Ali and I did a little (big!) tasting tour of Little Italy and then when I thought I couldn't eat anything else, I met Cori, Dana, Jenny and Jodi for dinner. On Saturday I was able to see Uncle Al at Grandma Mimi and Papou's house. Last but not least I went to Karyn and Matt's new apartment. It's so nice! We had a fun night but again I forgot to take a picture so I caught them sleeping :) My week in New York flew by, and I didn't even get to see everyone... hopefully I'll be back again soon!

No comments: